Saturday, January 17, 2009

Burns

So it has been for ever since I blogged bonus I can show my intial burn pic and my after pic
So here is what happend my chain of events leading to my burns not counting what happened after lets just say satan has tried me to my wits end, First I fell not reason just feel hurt my neck got that fixed got a violent full never been that sick in my life. Next I got a cold so I pulled out my hot water Humidfire well one night while moving it to my bedroom (while it was still hot yes i know this is dumd) I tripped overt the cord and spilled boiling hot water on me. I then had second deggree burns on my arm chest and leg now I have some pretty brutal scars.






*The first pic is of my arm and some of my chest burns they go lower but for modesty reason it is conselaed.



*Second Pic is of my leg burn.



*Third Pic is of my Arm after Healing and the Scaring (actually looks a lot better)

* This last on is of my legs scaring agian my better but still bad.

No comments: