Saturday, January 17, 2009

Today


I am now another year older and some may say wiser, but Im not sure I will ever be wise. I may learn something along the way and have some knowledge stemed form some choice and experience, but wiser I don’t know. I have decided though at this point in my life I am who I am, some good some bad. My past and my family it all about as clear as mud when it comes to being problem free but, that ok. Because it brought me to where I am and Im ok with that. My past is my past it who I was not who going to be or who I am today. I have a new life saying If you want to be happy, BE. We are what we choose to be. So Im going to be who I am and if people in my life cant except that its there loose not mine. Im a good person with a good heart. I love the lord and myself there isnt much more I could ask for. You can always have more and shouldn’t settle for less but you should also be happy with what you have, my hope for the years to come is that I may always be worthy to have the comfort of Angles.